The church season of Lent (focusing on our Savior’s passion through suffering and dying for our sins) is coming up soon. Ash Wednesday marks the beginning of Lent on February 14. Join us as we embark on our midweek Lenten service series: “Lenten Questions”. See the schedule below. We will have a soup supper at 6:00 pm and worship service at 7:00 pm. All are invited!
- Why are You Sleeping? Mark 14:37: Feb. 14
- Why do You Strike Me? John 18:23: Feb. 21
- What Has He Done? John 18:29: Feb. 28
- Whom do You Want Me to Release? Matthew 27:17: March 7
- If They do These Things…? Luke 23:31 March 14
- My God, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? Matthew 27:46: Mar. 21
- Good Friday: Who has Believed our Message? John 12:37-38